The resort is being developed as a master planned, resort, golf, and residential community on the northwest shore of the 110 square mile lake. The fundamental business activities of the developer for this project include the purchase, development, leasing, management and sale of residential units. The completed 18-hole golf course, pro shop, driving range, restaurant and lounge are to be managed and operated by the developer until final development of hotel, marina, and timeshare units allows for the sale to an investment group.
Site: 396 acres with 1.5 miles (m/l) of lakeside shoreline. Relatively level building pads on various elevated sites overlooking the lake.
Planned Unit Development Approvals:
- 724 residential equivalencies (168 single family and 556 multi-family units), plus 93 space RV park, hotel, retail, and marina.
- Great Links Golf Course
- Permit application pending for 220 slip marina
- Feasibility study completed recommending construction of water park resort hotel with 125 rooms (hotel managing additional on-site condos, 30,000 sqft indoor and 20,000 sqft outdoor waterpark facility, 150 seat themed restaurant and lounge, 9,000 sqt meeting place, and 5,000 sqt ball room.
- Additionally, 40 acres of the project shall include a shopping complex and three restaurant pads.
- The links-style, 18-hole golf course is ranked in the top ten for the state has entertained a peak of 20,000 m/l rounds on its 7,428 yrds of championship grounds.
- The Existing Steakhouse provides a lake view for luxury dining.
- 4 ½ miles from the downtown whose city population of 22,000 people.
- The lake offers 100 square miles of water for recreational activities
- Camping, Duck Hunting, Sand Dunes, and other outdoor activities